GS Front Squat Harness World Records Official Board
Mens Over 100kg ( 220lbs ) Bodyweight
|Steve Lousich (New Zealand)|
B/W 110kg Weight 230kg (507 Lbs) Date 10/8/2008
Mens Under 100kg ( 220lbs ) Bodyweight
B/W Weight 140kg (308 Lbs) Date 18/2/2009
Womens Over 80kg ( 176lbs ) Bodyweight
B/W Weight 80kg (176 Lbs) Date 18/2/2009
Womens Under 80 kg ( 176lbs ) Bodyweight
B/W Weight 60kg (132 Lbs) Date 18/2/2009
All time top 10 Front Squat Harness lifts
|1. Steve Lousich (New Zealand)|
B/W 110kg Weight 230kg (507 Lbs) Date 10/8/2008 video confirmation
2. Jono Macfarlane (New Zealand)
B/W kg Weight 200kg (440 Lbs) Date 6/7/2008 video confirmation
When competing for a World Record Front Squat Harness attempt the rules are as follows.
- You must send in accurate Bodyweight, the lifter must weigh themselves the day of the lift attempt.
- The lifters upper thigh must be below or parallel to the floor.
- The attempted must be recorded by video and posted on Youtube.com for a Getstrength.com referee verification. The video must be clear and from an angle with no interference.
- The lifter must attempt the Front Squat Harness World Record with an official Getstrength.com manufactured Harness.
- The Front Squat Harness World Record attempt has to be a standard front squat, not on to a box or seat.
All official attempts will receive a $20 Getstrength Gift Voucher that can be redeemed at our online shop.